Monday, June 30, 2008

Picture Comparisons for Final Project

One of my ideas for part of my final project was to compare different aspects of life in Miyagi and Tokyo. I went through some of my old photos and found some to compare. I've made a large folder on my computer with possible images to use, but they could change depending on what I find in my journal entries (which I still need go to through). Here are some examples of possible comparisons:

Different City-scapes


Sendai, Miyagi

VS


Taito-ku, Tokyo

Another example,

Change of School

Compare these with pictures from TUJ:



Another,

Change in living

A 4 story stand-alone house (with a host family)


VS

A one-room apartment (alone)


These are some examples. In my next blog update I'll show some journal entries. Also, if I've become more concrete on my photo ideas I'll post those as well.

No comments: