Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Progress so far

I've been looking through my old journal entries thinking of what I should include or not include, and so far the search is not going so well. The entries are a little bit all over the place and not so useable as something in my project (I don't think). I was hoping for some profound statements or first impressions of Japan that I might have had, but there wasn't really any of that. Of course, I haven't read my journal since I wrote the entries so I wasn't exactly sure of what I had written.

I might or might not use the journal entries now. Instead I might just use the entries to bring back memories and write from what I can remember. Or I might try to find a way to not use so much text. After I've decided I'll write about it here I guess.

For now with pictures I've been mainly focusing on the old ones from when I was on exchange in Miyagi. These are harder for me because the selection is slightly limited, and obviously I can't go back in time to take more pictures. For the Tokyo aspect I can go take as many photos as I want though. Fortunately I do have pictures of my host family, house, classmates, school, etc. I'll probably be using these. For the comparisons I'll probably doing something similar to what I have in my previous post.

This weekend I hope to make a lot of decisions and get some good progress made!

No comments: